The way you start your morning can set the tone for your entire day. If you wake up feeling sluggish, fatigued and unfocused—you’ll likely not be performing at optimum levels. If you really want to jumpstart your day with a drink that will boost your energy and metabolism, we’ve got the perfect concoction for you.
With a combination of ingredients our weight loss drink can promote better health while helping you achieve the fat loss goals you’ve always desired. The morning beverage can help cleanse the body while simultaneously providing a range of health benefits to stimulate detoxification and weight loss.
Let’s take a closer look at the perfect morning fat loss drink and why it might be the drink you’ve been searching for all along.
What is the Perfect Fat Loss Drink?
Many people begin their days with a cup of coffee or tea, but many people can do better when it comes to nourishing their bodies with a complete nutritional beverage. This morning metabolism booster can provide your body with the nutrients and vitamins needed to completely revitalize your day.
But WHAT should be in this drink of choice?
The drink formulated contains a perfect blend of ingredients including: cayenne pepper, ginger, lemon and apple cider vinegar. Each of these additions will provide you with key nourishment and metabolism boosting abilities to start your day off right. Let’s break down why each of these ingredients will help you kickstart your morning.
Many people view cayenne pepper as a spicy vegetable with high levels of capsaicin. As a chili pepper originating in South America—it’s been used in various styles of cooking for thousands of years.
With various medicinal properties cayenne pepper can provide you with a range of health benefits within your daily life including:
- Boosting metabolism: the capsaicin in cayenne pepper has been shown to effectively decrease energy balance by up to 20%. Furthermore, it’s been proven to increase fat oxidation in negative energy balance (1).
- Reduces hunger: individuals consuming capsaicin ate less food throughout the day due to a reduction in the hunger hormone ghrelin (2).
- Aids in digestion: cayenne pepper can help boost the body’s natural immunity by delivering enzymes to the stomach (3).
Cayenne pepper has also been shown to potentially reduce the risk of cancer and various other ailments. The active component capsaicin may provide numerous health and weight loss benefits making it the perfect addition to your morning drink.
Originating in the land of Southeast Asia—ginger is among the healthiest spices in existence. It can be added to a range of different meals and drinks in powdered, fresh or liquidated form.
The health benefits of ginger include:
- Anti-inflammatory properties: the antioxidant effects of ginger can provide anti-inflammatory responses in the way of oxidative stress reduction (4).
- Helps with weight loss: supplementing with ginger on a regular basis can help reduce BMI and insulin levels (5).
- Treats indigestion: ginger can speed up emptying of stomach levels thereby improving digestion (6).
Whether you’re having it with your sushi or simply including it in your morning drink—ginger can be a key ingredient to improving your health and maximizing metabolic rates.
Lemon can help to support health and positive body function. As a fruit high in vitamin C, fiber and numerous other nutrients—it may be just the tool needed to add to your morning drink.
Consumption of lemons has been associated with the following:
- Improved heart health: various studies have indicated that lemons can reduce risks of heart disease and stroke (7).
- Promotes weight loss: research has indicated that the chemicals in lemons may help suppress body weight gain and body fat accumulation (8).
- Improves digestive health: the soluble fiber found in lemon can help improve gut health and reduce blood sugar levels (9)
Adding lemons to your morning drink not only helps it taste great, it can also reduce risks of certain diseases and improve overall health.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar usage has increased exponentially over the course of the last several years. With a wide range of health benefits ACV is the perfect tool to improve health and boost natural metabolic rates.
Some of the many benefits of ACV include:
- Aids in weight loss: when taken along with high carb meals—ACV helped individuals consume approximately 300 less calories per day (10).
- Helps manage blood sugar levels and diabetes: ACV was shown to improve insulin sensitivity by up to 34% while helping to lower blood sugar levels (11).
While apple cider vinegar has a range of health benefits, it comes with a strong aftertaste that can literally be difficult to stomach for some people.
Honor the Body Inside and Out
Making your morning drink can take a lot of time. With our busy schedules and limited time availability—who wants to take the time needed to add a bunch of ingredients together. Wouldn’t it be great if you didn’t have to make your own drink?
At One Sol we’ve created a supplement designed to help stimulate fat loss while providing numerous other health benefits. Made with apple cider vinegar, ginger, cayenne pepper, lemon and more—it will help you along your weight loss journey.
Created as plant-based products designed to honor the beauty of every body, inside and out—One Sol is a new company created to help you function at your very best.
If you have any other questions or would like to learn more about our products feel free to visit our website. We’ll get you on the path towards optimal health.